Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Blues

It is Thanksgiving, and oddly enough there are so many places I would rather be then where i am now. I want to be in New York working at a soup kitchen. Helping to feed the people who need such a bountiful meal more then me. I want to be driving somewhere...anywhere but here and adventuring, not having a worry in the world except where the next gas station is...and whether or not my CD mixes will get old. This is how I would love to spend my thanksgiving but I am stuck here in this void where I am being suffocated by the haunting of Thanksgiving past as we try to bring that feeling back. That feeling is gone and i have no desire to get it back. I want to start new traditions and create new feelings.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment